The Most Trusted Eye Hospital for Eye Care Services
Lasik Surgery In Kandivali
Lasik Surgery In Kandivali
This procedure is performed by ophthalmologists to correct glass numbers. Individuals can permanently correct their myopia (near sightedness), hyperopia (far sightedness). Bladeless Lasik Eye Surgery in Mumbai, India at our facility, The Vission Eye Center has successful patient track record that have permanently got rid of their eye glasses and contact lenses through this non-reversible refractive surgical procedure. Patients across the globe have appreciated our diligent manner of handling each case and our commitment towards their procedure of Lasik Eye Surgery in Mumbai.Individuals with astigmatism are also benefited with Lasik procedure. Lasik Eye Surgery in India at our facility, The Vission Eye Center has successful patient track record that have permanently got rid of their eye glasses and contact lenses through this non-reversible refractive surgical procedure. Patients across the globe have appreciated our diligent manner of handling each case and our commitment towards their procedure of Lasik Eye Surgery in Mumbai.
The entire femtosecond laser Lasik eye surgery treatment or procedure takes 10-20 minutes. The exact shape of the cornea is determined through a computer scanning device. Depending on this scan, the amount of tissue removal is calculated. The entire aim is that upon replacing the flap, the individual doesn’t have to depend on eye glasses or contact lenses anymore. This procedure changes the shape of the cornea permanently. A blade, called a microkeratome, is used to cut the cornea flap keeping a hinge at one end of the flap. The middle portion of the cornea, stroma, is revealed by folding the flap. Computer-controlled laser vaporizes a portion of the stroma and the flap is replaced back.
The cornea takes proper shape which helps focus light into the retina leading to better improved vision. Dr. Himanshu Mehta brings in years of experience, skill & dedication to Lasik eye treatment in Mumbai. He has treated thousands of individual patients in Mumbai with success. His Lasik Eye procedure has benefitted individuals across the globe from varied age groups and strata of the society.
Benefits of Lasik Surgery
If you use glasses or contact lenses to improve your sight, consider LASIK vision correction for the benefits.
- Look younger and attractive, get the job of your dreams, and participate in outdoor activities without the need of any visual aid.
- Cheaper, safer and effective alternative to glasses and contact lenses.
- Quick process, even a -4 number can be corrected in almost 8 seconds.
- Individuals aged 40+ can also be eligible for LASIK.
- State of the art machine for pre-op diagnosis.
- Separate LASIK theatre with controlled temperature and humidity, and 24-hr strict quality control maintained.
- Accessories used during procedure are disposed for every LASIK candidate.
- Laser is consistent and always calibrated for optimum performance.
- Hepa filters used to maintain sterility in the LASIK theatre.
- A number of testimonials praising the procedure outcomes, what more can we say?
Why Vission Eye Center for Lasik surgery?
Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Mumbai at The Vission Eye Center is a fair one justifying the following:
- The best in class equipment using pioneering German Technology.
- Offers superior clinical results with great speed, precision and safety.
- Features the best eye tracker to follow involuntary saccadic movements of the eye.
- Conforms to International Eye Safety Standards.
- State of the art Allegretto IQ 400